Friday, October 12, 2007

Twas a quarter before midnight.......

When my husband finally got around to picking a winner. :) Care to know the technique in which my hubby picks "randomly" just before midnight?? He picks a post, he sticks his finger on the monitor, and scrolls the mouse up and down until I say stop. Quite scientific don't ya think? ;)

And the winner is......

Crystal (happy2stamp4ever)

Congrats Crystal! Send me your info so I can get your goodies in the mail.

Thanks to everyone for your fabulous and humorous comments....keep 'em coming (ya never know when my sweet tooth will kick in again). ;)

2 comments:

Diane said...

Congrats Crystal!!! Neat way to pick a winner,lol.

Anonymous said...

AAAACK! I NEVER win!!! Thank you sooo much! I'm so excited! It's my first blog candy EVER! =) I LOVE the Bellas, so I'm excited this candy includes some images - and all the other neat stuff too! Oh, as you know, I could go on and on...:0)

Thank you Jill, for your inspiration on this blog (such neat stuff!), and for offering great blog candy, and thank you to Jason for picking ME! =)

Crystal (happy2stamp4ever on SCS)