Monday, October 1, 2007

A toast to Pretty Girls!

I would like to raise my glass (yes, even at 9am) to our newest addition to the Paper Pretties Design Team......


She comes to us from BC Canada and we couldn't be more excited to welcome her to the team. Last night was our monthly SIYJ (stamping in your jammies) and she made some beautiful cards, here's one of them...


Isn't she adorable?!?! Now of course, I'm a little biased because Veggiebella is my FAV bella (at the moment anyway) and I love the simplicity of Alli's designs because it really makes you focus on the main images. So please join me in welcoming Alli...the newest Pretty Girl!!!!

***stay tuned, I'm in the mood to share some goodies, perhaps a little candy!!***

5 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Yay, Alli! Congratulations!

Alli Miles said...

Thanks for the warm warm warm welcome!!!!! I am so excited to be working alongside you.

Melissa Craig said...

Congratulations Alli and thanks for sharing the very pretty card Jillabella!

Anonymous said...

Love this card! I would have to say that Veggiebella is definitely one of my faves! =)

Nicki said...

This is a beautiful card - the Paper Pretties team is very lucky to have such a great designer!