Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Short but sweet

I'm working way too much overtime at my job, so sadly that means less time at home in the craft room. :( I will tell you all that I have had numerous requests to post the details for the luminary bags from my last post so I'm hoping to put together a tutorial so I can post it for you all to use. They are great for all types of occasions and I can't wait to line my driveway with them for Halloween!!!

Here's a quick card I made recently for a Design Team challenge using dry embossing.

Oh and my Janome Sew Mini is FANTASTIC!!! I have only used it once for a test drive and haven't had time to play yet but I will!!! And I promise to show you all what I make!! Back to work I go....

11 comments:

Suzy said...

So pretty. I love the leaves and the colors! I am so happy it's fall :D

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Too sweet.....Love Love Love it!!!

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Beautiful card, Jill! Love the colors and the dry embossing!

Unknown said...

I was the very lucky recipient of this card - it's gorgeous!!! Such a treat to get this great card in the mail! Thanks Jillian!!

Anonymous said...

I love dry embossing! I think that is my favorite techniques cause it looks so good and it is kinda hard to screw up :)

Nancy said...

*VERY* pretty

Diane said...

I'm lovin' it...I haven't dry embossed in awhile.TFS!!

Shannon Roberts said...

Woo Hoo I can't wait till you share a sew'd project! You may make me need IT!! LOL!

Angel said...

Overtime is great for your pocketbook, but not good for stamping time. Hope you find more time to do what you love. :-) LOVE this card BTW!!

Nicki said...

This fall card is great - I love the way it came out!

Anonymous said...

I keep coming back to this card! It seems so great for the fall season and simple that you could give it to anyone!