Tuesday, October 30, 2007

So Sweet...

Have you ever noticed that when you feel like total crud that somewhere, someone, somehow shines a little piece of sunshine your way and it perks you up?! Well yesterday it happened to me....I'm still not back to myself and my vertigo hasn't subsided one bit. I miss work horribly (never thought I'd say that but it's true) and I just want out of this house!!! Well, my hubby brought in the mail and this bright, beautiful, cheerful card was addressed to ME. Joanne, one of my DT sistahs sent it to me just to brighten my day. Well Joanne, it worked!! Sadly, I missed out on SIYJ (Stampin in your jammies) and I was quite bummed because I was really looking forward to it. It's the one night a month that I can run around in my craft room and actually get things done. ;) But I just couldn't muster up enough energy to get out of bed and 'running around' just ain't in the cards for me at the moment. LOL So 'Thank You!' to Joanne, I miss you guys too!!!

5 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Oh My...you poor thing...I will pray for you ((((Hugs)))

Unknown said...

Wow, that was some SPEEDY mail. Glad you liked it! Thinking of you... will have to get down to that craft table and conjure up something else for you. Oh, that's right, I already did! I just put your card into the mail for our DT challenge yesterday! Hope you like it.

Suzy said...

how sweet!

I hope you feel better soon girly.
Suzy

Diane said...

What a nice card! I've had vertigo and it's no fun at all!! Hope you feel better real soon!!!!!

jodene said...

Hope your feeling better. Love your card the colors work well together