Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like....

XMAS!!!! Yes, I said it! I love Christmas time.....the baking, the decorating, the shopping, the card making.....love, love, love it! And this card couldn't be any easier and yet so adorable....The Snowflurries set makes for great backgrounds AND foregrounds so you can do a lot with it. Just add a phrase to the bottom and you're done! The colors used here were Bashful Blue and Night of Navy, the really light blue was 2nd generation of the Bashful Blue. :) I miss that gorgeous snowflake punch from Stampin Up. It retired a while ago but I still use it all the time, it's my favorite snowflake!!! So get ready, there will be more holiday stuff coming....I can feel it. ;)

5 comments:

Debbie Schneider said...

The card is very beautiful - You seem like such a fun and upbeat girl!! It is so neat to know that someone else out there is just as enthusiastic and addicted to stamping as I am!! You are truly an inspiration - keep up the great work!!

Crestajune said...

very lovely card! I love Christmas, too, for all of the reasons you mentioned. I can't wait for it to arrive. Thanks for sharing.

Rebecca said...

It's a beautiful card. Makes me think I should be doing the same and getting ready. It's not that far away, is it? Looking forward to more.

Diane said...

Gorgeous card!!! Can't wait to see more of your xmas creations!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!! I'm not sure I'm ready to think Christmas yet though . . . snow!! :)