Friday, September 26, 2008

Seriously?!

How amazing are these?? I was absolutely stunned when I got my mail yesterday. Joni, the artist who creates all of the Paper Pretties stamps drew this for little ol' me. And she sent me all of these cards!! What's funny is when we met her last February she had never even stamped before. The Pretties got to witness her first card making at our SIYJ night at the hotel, now look at her creations!!! Joni is beautiful, talented and just an amazing person and I can't thank her enough for this wonderful work of art (Thanks Joni!!!). I even went to IKEA last night to get a spotlight for it! I obviously had free time to run errands since my cable froze up 10 minutes into the Grey's premiere!! Seriously?...seriously. So don't anyone tell me what happened!!!

9 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

LOL! Sorry about that icicle slip! I had JUST gotten your message saying you were watching it so I couldn't BELIEVE your Tivo went out...I'd have broken my TV or something LOL!

Ok, this picture is STUNNING. That is SO sweet of her and the illustration is breathtaking...how awesome!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my gosh, how lucky are you! They are all gorgeous! Joni IS amazing!

Jana Weaver said...

WOW! Joni's painting came out gorgeous!! You're so lucky to have a Joni original to hang in your home!! And the cards are beautiful too!!

Unknown said...

Oh I am sooooooo jealous!!! Joni's picture is just amazingly beautiful!! Lucky girl you are! :)

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

The cards and the picture are fabulous. Let's get to the real meat of the post.... your TV went out during the awesome TWO HOUR premier of GREY's?!?!?! I would've had a stroke! I *DVR* the show and watch it late at night, so that I don't have to beat anyone for interrupting during the show. You may laugh, but I'm serious!! ;-)

Rose Ann said...

These are so beautiful!! Lucky you!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Jillian...you have to be about the luckest person in the world....the painting is totally gorgeous and the cards are fantastic. Every now-and-then, I visit Joni's website just to see if she has posted anything new....I love her artwork, she is awesome. And I will add...all of the 'prettie girls' are super-talented as well. Enjoy your new prized possessions!
Hugs, Barb

Whimsey said...

Oooo...sorry about that freeze on Grey's; can't wait till you catch it; it's FABULOUS!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I knew she was making you a picture, but WOW, how gorgeous is that!! I would have broke my tv if that had happened, SERIOUSLY!!