Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Mail Day!!!

I love having a rough day at work and then coming home to a big package of goodies!!! I got all of this from Polka Dot Plaza, they have the new JustRite stamps and they were about 50 cents cheaper than everywhere else, so I stocked up!! I got the new Christmas set, the rectangle stamper (so cool!), some new Inkadinkado snowflake stamps, two brass templates (I figured the gift could be used for Xmas cards and birthdays and I couldn't resist the high heel, too cute!). I also got a pack of the Basic Gray magnetic snaps I've been seeing on various blogs, the Scor Pal (which I ripped open and LOVE), some colored fun flock and Basic Gray pretty paper! And this is just the beginning....my PTI, Bella and Paper Pretties orders are all scheduled to be here this week too!!! It's like Xmas!!!! Do you have any idea how hard it was NOT to call in to work sick today?!?! I can't wait to come home and play!!! Perhaps I'll have a new creation to share tomorrow.....check back!

5 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG!!! When you said happy package earlier i didn't realize just HOW happy!!! Can I come and play? LOL! HAVE FUN w/ that!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are some serious goodies!!! I gotta get me some of those! ;) lmbo!!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Yeah you! those are some awesome goodies!

Diane said...

Ooh la la!!! Gorgeous stuff,can't wait to see what you create!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Can't wait to hear how you feel about the Scor Pal. I'm on the fence about getting one. Have fun with all of your goodies!!