Friday, September 5, 2008

Inspired by Nichole...

I was catching up on my blog surfing the other day and I found myself reading all the old posts on Nichole Heady's blog, I just love her simple and elegant creations. She made an adorable card using fabric and the flower cuttlebug die and I really liked it, so I altered it a bit and used items I had. The flowers were punched using the SU scallop circle punch and textured white cardstock and then I popped them up with dimensionals. I made a ton of these with various sentiments so I'll have them ready when I need them. I've really been trying to make duplicates when I make a card, Michelle Wooderson always says to create in bulk, that way you're not so hesitant to give away your precious card. ;)

Stamps - Polka Dot BG, Heard from the Heart
Cardstock - Textured White, textured Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Kraft
Ink - Craft White
Accessories - Brad, Grosgrain ribbon, Scallop circle punch, 3/4 circle punch

4 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Jillian!!

jonisart said...

Really sweet card Jillian, love the simplicity of it!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is just beautiful, Jillian!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card Jillian! So good to see you creating again! :)