Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oopsie

You mean it's not Tuesday?!?! Nope, it's Prettie Wednesday and I completely forgot! The holiday weekend threw me off a bit and today is my day to challenge! Two weeks ago Charlie assigned the challenge to create a bookmark (mine will be posted tomorrow since I totally forgot to post it today before I left for work) and last week Jana challenged us to create a Baby card using Paper Pretties stamps (and I just ordered all the new releases and a few others that I didn't have yet so I can't wait to get them!!)

Today my challenge to everyone is to "Make it new again!". Dust off your oldest stamp or set and create something with it. Come on, give it a shot! You once loved it for a reason right??

1 comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Great challenge!! Love the pictures of the house, good luck with everything!!