Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's a gorgeous day!

Oh the life of a beachabella! Since the weather is warming up, I thought it only appropriate to start stamping with summer stamps. Of course, beachabella is at the top of the list! I got my hands on this paper a month ago and I've been dying to use it. I used Copics to color her in and my Sakura Glitter roll pen for her bag, she looks better with bling. ;) I love using the Karen Foster snap-stamps, it's a shame they were discontinued. I added a little doodle and roughed up the edges a bit and she's ready to hit the sand!

We're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel with the house hunting. Thank you all so very much for your kind thoughts and words of encouragement. I never knew this was so exhausting, but in the end I know it will be well worth it!

Stamps - Beachabella - Stampingbella, Snapstamps
Paper - unknown as it wasn't marked
Ink - Brilliance Black
Accessories -Copics, Paper Distressing Tool, White Eyelets

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Jillian!! I love your colors and coloring!!

Unknown said...

Love her - what a cute card!! As always, love your doodling!! :)