Saturday, January 12, 2008

Simply Sohia...

Did everyone have a good time at the Prettie Party last night?!?! I know I had a blast!!! I couldn't even keep up there were so many people and so many posts. What fabulous games and prizes too...I was kinda bummed I couldn't play (I like free stuff too!) *lol*

Here is another card featuring little Sophia which was one of the sets released by Paper Pretties last night. There's something about her that just makes me smile....and grab my old teddy bear and curl up in bed. ;) I pulled out my Janome-mini to add some stitching around her, the colors used are Blush Blossom, River Rock and Kraft. I'm stepping outside of my box and using new colors since I got so many wonderful ideas from all of you!!! (Thanks again, by the way!) I didn't have any River Rock patterned paper so I just made my own! I paper pieced her dress and used my white Signo pen to add white polka dots. I'm so thrilled just to be able to stamp again I don't think I'll be leaving my stamp room all weekend!

6 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Wow she is so adorable. Love the dress. Beautiful card. :)

Nancy Riley said...

Jillian, this is just so cute ... adorable ... precious ... spectacular!!!! I love the simplicity of the design ... making the main image the focal point. WELL DONE!!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

She is precious! Glad to see you stamping again!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH this is so adorable Jillian!! Yes, the party was a HOOT!! Can't wait to do it again!! Glad you are able to stamp again!!! Mwah!!

Kelly said...

What a cute little girl and sentiment. Really nice. I like the way you presented her on the card too! TFS

Trent said...

Nice post thanks for shharing