Sunday, November 4, 2007

Snowy Wishes

Doesn't she just make you want to throw on your snow boots and have a snow fight?!?! I love her SO much!!! I got some images from a friend this weekend, Snowbunny is coming in Decembers Paper Pretties Bella Box and I can't wait to have her!!! I only have 3 images to play with so I had to make sure I got it right. ;) I used Primsa Pencils & Gamsol to color her coat, the White SU Watercolor crayon for the snow and Copics for everything else. The DP is from the new Xmas Stack from DCWV and the colors used for the layers were Bashful Blue and Close to Cocoa. The Snowflake CB folder was perfect for the white strip along the bottom and I thought the tab punch needed a little something so I used the Paper Trey Holiday Treats snowflake label stamp to make a light snowflake background behind the 'warm wishes', can you see it?? This bella screams to be flocked so every fuzzy piece has white flocking on it (Paper Pretties Corner Store carries TONS of colors of flocking) I just LOVE IT!!! And do ya see the stitching?!?!? I FINALLY threaded my Janome Sew Mini (I had to have Margaret's mother come over in a panic when I screwed up my first stitching, the top looked like the bottom and the bottom looked like the top...apparently the bobbin being threaded perfectly IS a big deal! And who created the sewing machine, seriously...it's a work of a genius!)

And thank you ALL for your kinds words and warm wishes while I have been down with vertigo...and I'm happy to report, I'm at 99% normal again!!!!! I still can't spin my nephew around in circles but other than that, I'm back to my normal crazy self!!! YIPPEEE!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend! xoxo

10 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Oooh! Jillian! This bella is soooooooo cute! I love how you added color! I'll have to try that sometime! I'm so glad you're feeling better!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is adorable, Jillian! I LOVE it! Makes me look forward to snow! :)

Unknown said...

Hey girl this is soooo stinkin cute!! Love the flocking love the coloring and love it all!! Glad to hear you're back! :)

Crestajune said...

Congratulations on your win, Jillian!! This is a beautiful card!! Enjoy your reign as Bella Babe!! =)

stampingcaz said...

wow love it, a worthy winner ;)

Diane said...

Aaahhhh she's too cute! Love those colors and she sure does want to make you get your snow suit out!
Beautiful card Jillian!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Congrats Jillian. Enjoy your month as Bella Babe!! You deserve it. This card is so adorabella!!! Great work. Chris

Unknown said...

What a cute bella card. I'm so glad you're feeling better. My Janome is going to be threaded up and put to use tonight. I can't WAIT.

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable Jill. Beautiful job! That'll be what you look like when we have our PP retreat in the snowy mountains near my place!!

Donna Baker said...

this is SO cute!!!