Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Another Prettie Wednesday!

This time our challenge was to make business cards.....I thought about keeping them simple so they could be used anywhere and look quite professional. After all, she is THE glue that holds all of us together...well other than Christie, that is....cause she's our Prettie Mamma! :)

Make sure you check out the other Prettie girls blogs listed on the right, these cards are all so adorable and creative, I love them!!!!! Today is my challenge day and I say get those craft supplies out and make some handmade Xmas ornaments!!! String, wire, paper, glass, giant silver ring....whatever you think of just make sure you can hang it on a tree!!!

Oh and for those that were wanting a wedding weekend update....it was fabulous!!!! I don't have pics yet but I had the time of my life, the bride was stunning, the food was fantastic, the music kept us on the dance floor and I actually ENJOYED a few glasses of wine (I don't drink, hate the taste). I'll post some as soon as I get my hands on a few. :) xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jillian I got these yesterday and LOVE them - they are so professional looking!! Thank you so much! You did an awesome job! :) Great challenge too!

Alli Miles said...

Very nicely put together! I agree they are very professional looking indeed.