Monday, September 29, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Since treats are by far the best part of Halloween, I made this quick little treat bag featuring Whiskers, the new Sophia that was just released! I really wanted to find some cheetah print paper for her leotard but couldn't find ANY for the life of me. So....when you can't buy it, make it! I chopped off the top of the treat bag so that it was card size and ran it through my cuttlebug using white craft ink and the spider web folder. It actually embosses the entire bag so it looks really cute on all sides! Her ears, bowtie, shoes & tail are all glittah'd with Martha's black glitter, it was on sale last week so I stocked up on black, orange, green & red. You'd think the holidays were close or something ;)

Want to get your hands on Whiskers? Submit your entry for the Cutie Pie contest before Sept 30th at 8pmEST to get your shot at winning Whiskers AND Falling for You AND Howdy Girlfriend Sophia!! Then mark your calendar and plan to join us for Stampin In Your Jammies on Oct 1st at 7pm CST.

Stamps - Whiskars Sophia, Karen Foster Snap Stamps
Cardstock - White, Black
Ink - Memento
Accessories - Kraft bag, Tissue, Cuttlebug Spiderweb, Copics

8 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable Jillian...I love her little stripes!! and the bag is adorable run through the cuttlebug!!

Christie Ortman said...

Hey Jill, this is adorable. I love what you did with the treat bag! Great idea!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how adorable, Jillian! I LOVE this!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is TOO cute! I have to have her now...thanks enabler ;) ha ha jk...I was doomed long before now!!! Oh, and TAG you're it... :D

Unknown said...

LOVE it Jillian!! I just love the animal print!! :)

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Hey Jillian! Another fabulous creation!! Did you put the ink directly on the CB folder? It looks awesome!

Jodi Collins said...

OMG Jillian! This is AMAZING!!! LOVE that cb folder and your coloring!! WOWSA!

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh, how totally fabulous is this!! Love it!!