Monday, September 15, 2008

Another SOTM card

Yes, as with everyone else on the planet that got this new SU set, I too am addicted to it. This Upsy Daisy was the featured set this month for my SOTM (stamp of the month) class and here is another one of the cards we made. I love how this set can be the focus or just an accent, just depends where it's stamped. For this card I used Apricot Appeal for my main card, I don't seem to use that color enough and I just adore it. I wanted to use the grass from Inspired by Nature but didn't want it to take over the card so I stamped it first onto the Apricot and then layered vellum cardstock on top of it with the daisies stamped in Pumpkin Pie & So Saffron. I hid the adhesive with some white taffeta ribbon and then added the greeting to the top right corner.

I'm almost at 60,000 hits so keep checking back for some tasty treats once I hit that big number!!! xoxo

Stamps - Upsy Daisy, Pocket Silhouettes sentiment
Cardstock - Apricot Appeal, Vellum cardstock, Pumpkin Pie
Ink - Apricot Appeal, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories - Paper Piercer, Oval Punches, Taffeta Ribbon

7 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous card Jillian!!

Tara said...

I just love this! I found your blog on SCS - thanks for sharing how you make your beautiful cards!

Diane said...

Oh so pretty,love the colors!

stampingcaz said...

beautiful! sadly not available in the UK.. but we live in hope... we are going to a UK training event and hope to see our new catalogue. fingers crossed for us!!

Cazx

jonisart said...

This is such a gorgeous card, I love those orange tones!

Kari C said...

Wow this is beautiful! Glad to see you are back at it!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is gorgeous, Jillian! WOW!