Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

How amazing are all these goodies?!?! The Prettie Girls sent me a package filled with handmade love!!! I just sat in awe as I opened each special item made just for our new home, I even got all teary. And everything was made with my all time favorite paper (Crate Paper, Seaweed collection) and it matches our house perfectly!! I'm guessing you weren't actually painting your house and needing color suggestions, eh Prettie Mama?? ;)

Charlie embroidered the adorable tea towels with our initials (Scott & Jillian Winters), Jules made the precious little house that has the date we officially owned our home, Danielle stamped some fantastic tiles (always wanted a set of those!) and the phrases she picked were SO us!!! Jana made a super cute photo frame with matching journal (which I can't wait to use) and Jesse gave us two big coffee mugs with my fav rub-ons on them (even the hubby said "sweet!") and an amazing 'welcome' sign that just took my breath away. Even my hubster said to tell you all thank you, he was extremely surprised and impressed with such thoughtful and tasteful goodies. I can't wait to hang them up and put them all to use! THANK YOU GUYS SO VERY MUCH!!!! XOXOXOXO to the Prettiest Girls in the world!

6 comments:

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Ahhh that was really nice, what a lovely surprise.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh they look gorgeous together! I'm so glad you liked them! Yay! Big HUGS to you and Scott!

jonisart said...

Everything is so beautiful! Love how well they all coordinate:-)

Jessie/knightrone said...

I am so happy they got there Jillian!! Everything looks so great together, I could never get a good picture of it all so I gave up!! Hope you enjoy all your new goodies and everytime you see one, you feel loved!!

Unknown said...

Yea!! So glad everything made it and it all matches!! Congrats on your new house! Can't wait for more pics! :)

Danielle L. said...

Yay!!! Oh wow - everyone made super gorgeous items and they all ended up matching perfectly! So glad they arrived safe and sound and I hope you are enjoying the new house!!!