Monday, September 24, 2007

A STAMPING CRUISE?!?!?!?

So I check my email this morning and of course my mailbox is full of my fabulous DT sistahs chatting back and forth about this big news. Next thing I know my phone is ringing and it's Christie asking if I had read it....so I opened it up and there it was.

http://www.stampandcruise.typepad.com/

"OMG I'M TOTALLY GOING!!!!"...I think Christie started laughing AT me, matter of fact I'm sure of it. ;) But that's how I react to these things. So, I booked! If anyone else signs up to go let me know, I would love to get our dining tables together and also plan crops & stamp events together!!! HOW FUN!!!! I'm so excited because I've been on one cruise and it was with Royal Caribbean and the food was FANTASTIC and all I heard from other passengers was how horrible the other cruise lines were compared to the Royal Caribbean cruise line. So I've vowed to only go on lines that I've heard GOOD things about (Princess, Celebrity & Royal Caribbean). And they are doing this with Royal Caribbean!!! YIPPEEEE!! So if you're going, drop me a note.....I want to meet you all!!!

6 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Ok!!!! Jumping up and down - SCREAMING!! My hubster just told me to do it! Can you believe it?!? We're working out the details now.... Whoo Hoo!

Cheryl KVD said...

Oh, this looks like a blast!! My hubby told me a while a go that I could go on a scrapbooking/stamping cruise. I think this looks like an awesome one!!
Cheryl KVD

jodene said...

OMG so jealous. Have fun though it will be great!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Woo Hoo!!! when I first saw this I didn't think it was possible to go. 24 hours later I am going with the whole Paperpretties design team!!! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

WHOO HOO! (jumping up and down) Just remember this is a "business trip" LOL LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh girl, I'm jealous!!! I hope that you have a WONDERFUL time! :)