Sunday, March 4, 2007

Keep it Simple

I have fallen in love with the Spring Mini catalog!!! I spent my Friday night stamping with a friend of mine and we were up until midnight working on fun stuff. I didn't want to use my new designer series paper just yet so I decided to make my own. :) Then we had some fun layering and making flower petals using just punches and of course I had to add the paper piercing...I can't seem to get enough of it!!! It's simple, clean and sweet. Sometimes we can get so mixed up into making layer after layer, adding more and more, and we lose track of why we love this craft in the first place. It's sweet, simple and handmade....and I love it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that card and the paper piercing was AWESOME! I had so much fun on Friday and we will have to do it more often :) - Margie

Jackie said...

Love it - and the paper piercing makes all the difference! Now I know I need those oval punches :-)

Anonymous said...

This card is really pretty!

Nancy said...

That is a great card!

Julie said...

this is such a cute idea! i love it.

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Hey Jillibella!! That card is FAB!! So adorable and love how you made your own patterned paper! I've only got the bigger oval punch, NOW I've got to get the smaller one too!!! THANKS!! teehee!