Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I've posted. Life has a way of running off and leaving you in the dust! My hubby started his new job this week, FINALLY. They had been pushing back his start date every week and we were starting to wonder if it was going to fall through. But, he's down there right now as I type this, sitting in training and being taken out to Sushi for lunch. How unfair is that?!?! The fun part is that he's training in Walnut Creek and staying through Saturday so guess who will be joining him on Friday night? ME! I get to shop and explore and shop and eat....and SHOP!!!! I'm going to do a little research and see if there are any good scrapbook and stamp stores while I'm down there...I love checking out new craft shops! So since I haven't had a chance to stamp anything new I still wanted to post something. Simple, sassy and springy. :)
I have fallen in love with these Sassy Stems. They are great to use with watercolor crayons, inkpad pallete coloring or even just the markers. I always add a little Crystal Effects to the water vase, just to add a bit of dimension.

Hopefully I can post my Bella creations soon....I've been holding off for quite some time now due to swap-secrecy. But I just can't take it much longer. Last night, Margaret came over and we began our Bella Book! Oh don't worry....you'll see soon enough. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I finally found the new blog. I confess, I lost the PM that you sent me with the new name, and then of course you changed your identity on SCS and I was all "who in the heck is that" and well, sometimes it takes awhile to do the math! And I work in accounting! Yipes. Anyway... I'm here! It's great. Love, love, love your newest projects. Wanna see the bella book!!