Friday, October 31, 2008

They're creepy and their kooky....

Mysterious and spooky....HAPPY HALLOWEEN fellow stampers!!! I can't believe I've been so busy at work that I haven't had time to stamp, blog or even return many emails (sorry about that, catching up this weekend I promise). We're changing to an entire new computer system and we've all been stuck in trainings or covering for those in training and my brain just goes to sleep by the time I get home from work. Although I have to say Thank You to Jess for keeping me entertained via text message....I was losing my mind there for a few days!

Luckily tomorrow is the first of the month, which means PJ PARTY so I'll get to break loose and relax!!!!! Yep, it's that time once again, the Paper Pretties girls will be Stampin in their Jammies over at the Prettie Forum so be sure to mark some time off tomorrow night (7pm CST) to come join us. There will be stamp challenges posted each hour, new stamps released AND a new Cutie Pie!!!

Here's the deets:
Simply upload one of your creations using Paper Pretties stamps on the Paper Pretties forum, and Christie will chose a winner from the entries. Besides being able to call yourself a Cutie Pie, you will also win the entire release!! You have until October 31st at 8pmCST to get your entries in!!

And don't forget to check out their RIDICULOUS sale. 75% off!!! Is that not just nuts?!?!? It's practically giving it away at that point. So get over there before it's all gone. (sale excludes Paper Pretties stamps)

1 comment:

Jessica Diedrich said...

You're very welcome ;) It was fun...even tho my fingers hurt LOL.. just kidding! See you at the PJ shindig tomorrow, huh??? Let's try not to get into TOO much twubble.... ;) xoxo