Friday, October 17, 2008

Look who's turning 29.....again!!!

It's a very prettie day today because our very beloved Jessie is turning the big 30! So we're hosting a virtual bday party for her to show her how much we adore her and that turning thirty is not that bad. Heck, I kinda like it myself!!! ;)

I was in charge of bringing some presents....At first I panicked because my stamp room is currently our storage room (I about died when I had to give it up) and all my stamps & ink are in hiding. The only thing I have access to is paper & ribbon. Since I always keep things on the simple side, I chopped up a few pieces of the SU Petals & Paislies paper, stacked them up and tied it off with a bow!! HAPPY BDAY JESSIE!!! Please stop by her blog and wish her a fabulous 30th! And be sure to visit the other prettie pages to see how the party is going. :)

Christie, Jules, Jodi, Charlie, Danielle, Jackie P, Jackie R, Joni & Jess

Don't forget that October is breast cancer awareness month and Paper Pretties is having a PINK sale, everything PINK is on sale 40% off!!! So get on over to the Prettie Boutique to do some shoppin!

Our house warming is tomorrow night so I have some serious cleaning to do...I need to find my stamp room again!!! *tears welling up* I was told it was "only for a few days" but it's been over a week now and I'm going a little crazy without it.

5 comments:

Dana said...

OMG! That is the most ADORABLE card! So so so cute!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

How cute is that card? I love presents. I tend to accept them all 365 days a year LOL! have an AWESOME weekend and I can't wait to hear how it all goes down! Good luck my sistah! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Thank you so much Jillian!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

Wow you did a great job with limited supplies!! I would have been totally stumped!! :) Very prettie presents! :) Gonna miss you this week! :(

Jodi Collins said...

TOOO FANTABULOUS Jillian!! LOVE how you created the presents!! Genius I tell ya!!