Thursday, February 1, 2007

Lighthouse Spotlight

It's so hard to make a card for a man sometimes, but I think this one turned out perfect!!! I used the lighthouses and the Old World Map background stamp from SU (retired). I stamped the background in Not Quite Navy and then layered onto matching cardstock. I then stamped the lighthouse in NQN (2nd generation) and layered onto a smaller piece of nqn as well. On a scrap piece of paper I stamped the same lighthouse in stazon black and watercolored the image. I found the piece that I liked the most and punched it out with a square punch. Layered that onto a nqn square (just 1/8" larger punch size). I put my silver eyelets in the four corners and mounted with mounting foam to add some depth.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This is a beautiful card...I need to try this spotlight technique soon! I just subscribed and I love what you post here!