Saturday, February 3, 2007

Iris Twist n' Shout!

I had so much fun making this with Saturday's Stampers 10 club!!! If you missed the group gathering don't worry, I set your sample aside along with your template. When working on this project, everything in the square is done on the backside of the card first. The finished product is what you see here, once it's flipped over. Add a few Primas and some diamond centers, use the paper pieces punch for the bottom and layer Vellum over it. The trick to the white brads, heat silver brad with your heat gun for just a few seconds, dip into white embossing powder and then heat again. Tah dah! White brad with no shopping!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jillian, This card is so pretty! I love the funky colors - this is really fun.

I'm ready to blog, too. I gotta get me one of these!!