Sunday, February 11, 2007

Do I need to seek help??

This was how I spent my weekend.......


Is there such thing as a ribbon-aholic??? I mean, I couldn't stop. Everywhere I went it consumed me....more, more I must have more!!!!!! If I had aquired this over time I doubt I would even flintch. But this was in one day people!!!!! I have a problem!!!!!! Well, I guess admitting it is the first step to recovery.....then again, I could just use it all in my swaps and RAK's and then I'd have an excuse to go get MORE?!?!?! **insert evil laugh here** Oh and I finished one of my bella swaps **yipeee** but sadly can't post it here or I'll get a whoopin'. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Jillian, you're a nut!! I was at Michaels over the weekend and checking out all their fun Spring ribbons. I didn't buy any - I was strong. I am a ribbon nut, too. Fortunately the Offray Ribbon Outlet is but a mere 40 minutes way and I can go there and gets tons of ribbon super cheap. I think it's time for a short roadtrip. heehee

Dang! I want to see the Bella card!!

Unknown said...

I agree Jillian, you have far too many for one woman, so I am going to send you my addy and you can send some to me, lol

Wow, that is a lot of ribbon, but think on another hand, if you lived in the UK, you would not be able to get these gorgeous ribbons for the price that you have!!!!

Ha ha so there you go I have just justified it for you, he he

Unknown said...

Now see, I keep coming back to your blog to gaze in fascination at all that gorgeous ribbon, it is just dreamy - now I am one sad cookie!!! rofl

Jillabella said...

The sadest part is that I couldn't sleep last night, I just sat in bed thinking about this ribbon so I got up quietly (can't wake hubby) and took it all out and took this pic! Then I was rested and able to go to bed...once I was able to hold my stash one last time. LMBO!!! I'm hopeless!!!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh my gosh Jillybella!! I think we must have been separated at birth because we have the same disease!!!! Ribbonaholism!! AND Bellaholism!!! Man, there is no hope for us!!! (P.S. If you need a creative way to store all that ribbon....check out my blog tomorrow!! I'm posting something special, just for us ribbonaholics!!)

shuggy said...

i had a post similar to yours last week on my blog. sad thing (well it'a a matter of opinion as i dont' think it's sad!) is that i went to michaels today and got more!!! i love ribbon...