Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This sale is INSANE!!! Up to 50% off various stampin' & scrappin' bundles!! If you've been waiting to order from the current Stampin' Up! catalog, now is a great time. Just head over to my website and click SHOP NOW at the very top....I even had to throw some items in my own cart this morning just so I didn't miss out on the sale!!! It's only good for a few days so get over there soon.

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend....we've been busy raising our little princess so I've had no time to myself at all this week. Thank you SO MUCH to everyone that left some words of wisdom, we got a crate and began the training on Monday night. Thus far we've only been able to leave her alone for about 2 hours and then she has to have a potty break. My work is ready to fire me but hey, she's my kid!!! Sometimes the potty ends up being our tile floor but oh well, it happens. She was howling this morning when we left but I'm guessing that's normal, right? Here's another photo of Chloe just in case you need a smile this morning. ;)

HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ok, can I tell you that littl face is TOO much! Tell her that Auntie Jess thinks her kiddos MAY be jealous if I make Chloe my new screensaver LOL! SOOO sweet! Ps a little shoutout for you on my blog today ;) MISS you! Now I know how my friends felt when I had the kids and couldn't talk LOL jk. I still owe YOU the email...oops!

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest little baby. We have six of our own and fostered dogs for two years (at one time we had ten dogs). It's such a rewarding thing when a dog finds a good home.