Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm an addict...

They say the first step to any problem is to admit that you have one. Ok, I admit it! I am constantly thinking about patterned papers, colorful ribbons, new card ideas, crafty tools, decorative storage boxes....SALES! "Oh my, what's on sale this week?? I must go look!!!"
It never ends...it's always on my mind. And I never seem to have enough time to make my thoughts a reality...granted I could always quit my job and stay home full time with all my "rubbah & glittah" and I'd be in heaven! Divorced within weeks I'm sure, but hey, love can come and go but I'll always have my stamps, right? LOL Ok that was a bit much, but truly, can one ever aquire TOO many stamps? Too much glittah!??! RUBBISH! So this is my spot....my blogspot. I will think, create, post and share....when I get the time. ;)

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Welcome...I am going to add you to my Google Reader so I can see what you come up with! Cheers!