Friday, January 11, 2008

Dottie K....come on down!!!!

And the winner is..............DOTTIE!!!!!!

Dottie K said...
Well I have two - brown and aqua and brown and pink. I'm really into brown with alot of colors. Thanks for the chance of candy. Hope your getting better so we can enjoy you cards. :)

Dottie where are you!?!??! You've won my blog candy so send me your mailing info so I can spoil you rotten!!!!

Thank you ALL for your well wishes and all the fabulous color combinations, you've got my gears turning and my hand can't wait to get started.

Ok ladies, back to the Prettie Party....prizes and contest going on all night!!!! Get on over there, trust me, it's worth it!!!

3 comments:

Dottie K. said...

I'm here!!! Ooooohhh I'm so excited that I won. I enjoy your blog so much and love your work. Yeah!!!!! Hope you're feeling better. I'll send you an email with my address. Thank you so much! :)

Tracy.H said...

Woohoo for Dottie!! :0)

Kelly said...

Congratulations Dottie!