Monday, October 15, 2007

What a Prettie day....

Have you seen the new additions to the Prettie Girls family?!?! We have expanded our family even more!! We are thrilled have Charmaine and Joanne join the Paper Pretties Design Team, these gals are UBER-talented and I must actually say that they are fabulous women as well as talented crafters. You must got check out their blogs, I learn something knew from them every day (not to mention get great ideas for cards to case) ;) Congrats ladies, glad to have you aboard!!! XOXO

*****SNEAK PEEK******

I thought I would give you a glimpse of the exclusive MFT set that will be featured in the Nov Paper Pretties box, isn't it great?!?! As always, Paper Pretties subscribers get these fabulous sets before they are available anywhere else!!! At first I wasn't sure how I'd like this set and once I played with it I just LOVED it. I colored the main image using Copics Sketch markers and the SU white watercolor crayon, I'm really loving the way the white looks on kraft. I added some white flock to her boots, I'm really getting addicted to adding flock to a lot of my cards...it reminder me of those fuzzy stickers we all loved when we were kids!! I used my Snowflake embossing folder on the Soft Sky and dressed it all up with some Fancy Fur yarn I picked up a while ago at Michael's. Gotta love fun fibers!!!

6 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Thanks for the welcome, Jillian! So glad to be a part of the team! LOVE that card! I love the softness of it! Beautiful!

Melissa said...

Fabulous!

Unknown said...

Jillian this is so great! I love the flocking (white's on the way to me!!) - love what you did with this card!1

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card...I love the colors you chose!

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Love the saying!

My Paper World said...

Love it, the stamp is so cute.Love the wintery look!, the fibres look perfect!