Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday Prettie Challenge

We all love a good challenge right?!?! Behind the scenes at Paper Pretties, we've been challenging each other for a while now. Each week, one Prettie Girl presents a challenge and we all have one week to complete it and get it in the mail to another Prettie Girl. So we've decided to let you all in on the fun!! This is a great way to get those creative juices flowing....or make you go insane, either way you're stamping right?!? ;) One of our past challenges was from Alli - Color Challenge; Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Vanilla and Soft Sky. I'm holding off on posting my card until Prettie Campbell receives it (I was late for my date with the postman).

Take a peek a the other DT's blogs (Julie M, Kristine, Charmaine, Alli, Joanne, Christie, Julie C) and see what everyone made using those fabulous colors!!! Last weeks challenge was Bouncing Brayer and we'll be showing off those creations next Wed (gotta wait for the creations to get to their destination before revealing to the world). And finally, this weeks challenge is from Joanne - Scare Yourself! *gulp* Yep, take out those items that you've been avoiding and make something.

I hope you will challenge yourself to create something new each week...start with the ones listed here and be sure to check in again on Wednesdays for the reveals and new challenges. Remember...you don't ALWAYS have to like what you make or the technique you try. It's just about staying active and keeping those creative juices flowing. :) XOXO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good thing we don't have to like what we did because I'm going to CRY when my bouncing brayer card goes live next wednesday. I seriously don't think I took a picture because I wanted to forget it! HA! Can't wait to see your card once it reaches its destination!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is that I am so LUCKY that my boss does not have net nany or anything like that because as much as I am on your blog, PP store, and SCS site I get maybe an hour of work done a day.....you are seriously my pusher :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Can't wait to see!!!!

Hugs,
Lisa B <><