Sunday, February 22, 2009

Keepin' it real...

Actually, just keeping extremely busy is more like it but hey....it was catchy. I just wanted to let the two folks still checking my blog know that I am indeed alive. ;) I went off to Iowa for a short training and am now back in the classroom here in town for another 3 weeks. It's been EXHAUSTING but at the same time extremely educational. I am in a whole new ball game now, my job makes a difference and I am taking time to embrace that. Sadly, stamping has taken a back seat, well...actually it's taken a whole other bus and is on vacation. But hopefully it won't be gone long, just have to stay focused on my work until it becomes routine then I can do crafty things more often. :) I did spend Friday night with some new friends and a bit of stamp therapy so if I can just get my camera to work I'll post it. So check back this week....I'll have something for you to look at. ;) xoxoxo

2 comments:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Hey Jill! I totally feel your pain, sista!! When I finally have time to stamp, I don't have time and/or energy to take a picture and post it. How pathetic, I know!! No worries, though! We'll all be here patiently waiting for your return!! Good luck with the training and new job!

Unknown said...

Miss ya girlie!! :)