Friday, July 6, 2007

Tasty Treats...


If I tell you that they were horrible and nasty, would you believe me? ;)

Ok, so they were WONDERFUL! I whipped the batter just a little longer this time and WOW what a difference. They were so moist and delicious!!! My nephew is allergic to dairy so I had to drop the real butter in the frosting and use butter flavoring, I was worried that the frosting would taste bad but oddly enough it was lighter and very yummy. I made 4 dozen of these babies for our block party, I think everyone gobbled them up before dinner was even served. :)

2 comments:

laos348 said...

These look awesome (and very yummy!)

Anonymous said...

Will you mentor me?! Seriously! You are cracking me up with your many many talents! I want to BE You! ;)
Love your cards, and your blog and those cupcakes look A-maze-ing!
Love,
Anjabella
maerysmom@yahoo.com