Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Prettie *late* Wednesday

I've been so busy at work training on the new systems AND applying for a new position (fingers crossed for me ladies) that I completely forgot to post the weekly Pretties challenge this morning. The challenge was to make an "interactive card". I first thought it meant we needed to hook up a battery and make something move or light up! (hey....could that be a challenge girls??) LMAO

Ok, ok so it really just means that it's not your traditional card, it needs to pull, roll, twirl, shake....anything to make the receiver "interact" with the card. Well, seeing that my sister has been fighting a nasty bug for over a week now, I decided I would use her sickness for inspiration.

I broke out that fabulous Sweets for the Sweet set and Sassy Circles to create this sweet little get well pull card. The only trick was to find a "get well" sentiment...can you believe I don't have one?!?! Seriously?!?! So I poked around my Pretties stash and sure enough....the Cozy In sentiment had EXACTLY what I needed, just had to omit the words I didn't want to use. ;)

Did you check out the other Prettie blogs to see what they made for this challenge....me either. Let's go hop around and see what they came up with!!!

5 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Jillian!! Love it!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG Jill this is adorable! I love it! Totally worth the wait, IMO ;) Good luck to you! Let me know asap what happens @ work! xoxo

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Good luck on getting the new job!! All fingers & toes crossed!! Let me know!

Unknown said...

Totally cute Jillian!! I LOVE the paper you made- sooo fun!!! :)

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Jillian! Gorgeous fold and papers!! LOVE this!