Thursday, March 20, 2008

Oh sweet Bella...

I haven't posted any of my Bella creations in a while so I thought I would share my latest bella card. This color scheme was WAY out of my comfort zone but I'm actually quite pleased with the result. You can't see it in the photo but I added a little sparkle to her hat & the flower on her shirt with my Sakura glitter pens (love those).

~Prettie alert~
If you hadn't noticed, this weeks Prettie posting was missing from my blog. All the other Prettie girls were able to get theirs done and posted on Wednesday...but I'm far behind. So this weekend I shall be playing stamp-catch-up and post-office-catch-up. *lol* I've told the hubby there will be a "do not disturb" sign on the stamp room door this weekend....no house hunting, no shopping *gasp*, no going out to eat, no work, just stamping. Oh and Easter but that's only a few hours then I'll be back to work in my room with my sign up!!! ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this Jillian!! The colors are fabulous - bright and cheery!! Have fun on your stamp fest weekend. :)

Diane said...

Lovely card,the colors we all need right now,nice and bright!!! TFS!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Love those bright colors on your cute Bella, silly Jilly! : )