Thursday, February 14, 2008

Back from CHA...

...and now I'm leaving again! Yep, I'm off to the SU Oakland regional seminar. CHA was a blast, so so much to look at and drool over. When we first walked in I heard someone say "this is like heaven..." and my response was "Are you kidding?? This is HELL! I want it and I CANT HAVE IT!!!! TORTURE!!!". ;) I got to meet my fellow Pretties, we all screamed and nearly tackled over each other to get hugs from one another. Too fun!!!

We took tons of pics but oddly not many on my camera, so I'm waiting for the girls to send them to me so I can post them here for you to see. But I do have one of me and one of my many "celeb" run-ins...

We were in line getting food and there she was. So of course I had to get a hug and then we chatted for a bit, it was nice because there weren't 100 demo's trying to get their pic with her, it was just her and her sister. So I picked her brain for a bit and we laughed about how many demos were at CHA, she was shocked (I wasn't).

I also ran into tons of big names, too many to list. I just kept seeing familiar faces and going "hey, is that...?" And sure enough that was them! I'll post more later, sadly I'm a bit under the weather upon my return home so I'm going to go crawl into bed early so I can be up and ready in time to travel tomorrow. XOXOXO to all!!!

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

That is AWESOME Jill! How lucky are you! I've been to 4 regional seminars, but Shelly wasn't able to come to any of them. . .bummer. What a great pic!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a blast. How fun to see Shelli and hear that she is shocked that so many demos were there! I agree, I'm not shocked!