Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Taking a moment...

Shelli (owner of Stampin' Up!) posted a letter sharing that her mother has passed on. I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge her loss. Whether it's expected or not, it is never easy to say goodbye to anyone....especially your mother. The holidays are such a warm, wonderful time in which we all seem to find goodness in each other, set aside our differences and petty family squabbles and come together to celebrate. But now this is a time of heartache and loss for her. I can't imagine how broken her heart must be at this moment because my mother is my best friend and I would be lost without her.

My deepest sympathy goes out to Shelli and her family at this difficult time.

3 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

I am sorry to hear this.She and her family have brought so much job to the stamping world, and I know how she has touched my SU demonstrators life. Thanks for sharing. Chris

You did a great job on your holiday photo in front of your tree. Happy Holidays

Anonymous said...

I was so saddened when I read her note. I too could not imagine losing my mom, she is my best friend as well.

Alli Miles said...

Can I just say you are the sweetest! That was truly a thoughtful message to send out. Knowing how much Shelli is a family woman makes it even harder. Thanks for sharing.